5. Will the Spurs be able to overcome their age and win the west? Although the Spurs on average are a young team, their three headed monster is getting up there in age. And this just might be there last run at a title.
4. Will the suspension of Ron Artest cost the Lakers a title shot? With Ron Artest unleashing the elbow heard around the world that resulted in a six game playoff suspension, the timing could not be worst for the Lakers. The harm in this suspension is that it causes a ton of uneccesary adjustments to the Lakers rotation that can be problematic in the future.
3. Can Derrick Rose carry the city of Chicago to their first championship since "His Airness?"
It seems as if D. Rose has so much weight from the city of Chicago to bring them their first title since the late 90's. Will he be able to get past a myriad of Big 3's or will fatigue set in by the time the conference finals rolls around.
2. Can the stars of the Thunder coexist to reach the ultimate goal of winning a title? The Thunder co-stars are both great scorers. However, this dynamic has proved to hurt the Thunder at times. What will Skip say if the Thunder don't go all the way?
1. Will Lebron James rise or fall? With LBJ's collapse in the NBA finals last year, the entire playoffs is centered around what goes down in Miami. If LBJ fails to win a title the mainstream media and all of America will not be kind to LBJ.