Thursday, February 3, 2011

Endless Music

It was almost a year ago when I was introduced to Spotify by my great Spanish friend Albert. When he showed it to me I thought to myself this is a cool application. What Spotify could do is unheard of in America. Basically what it does is you search for your favorite artist or any artist for that matter that you feel like listening to and battbingbattaboom you have most of their discography or songs that they are featured in. Shout out to Jakob for putting me on. I have to say that I am a kid in a candy store. I have listened to artists coming from a wide range of genres like Alanis Morisette, Chrisette Michele, Beethoven, Tupac, and Linkin Park to name a few. I have to say this is one thing for sure that Europe clearly has over America. Spotify makes Pandora look like child's play. I hope it comes to America some time in the near future. Let's pray that it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment