Monday, January 17, 2011

My Story

So one of our assignments at the agency was to capture in an image a story that represents us. Of course my story was you know what. I know what you're thinking this guy really has it bad. Well without further or do this is the image that I took that represents my story (try to guess how it represents basketball for me before going on to the next paragraph).


Although there are no rims, backboards or balls; this picture represents what basketball means to me. In short everything in this image is out of focus except for one portion of the poster which is the shape of a flower. The flower represents the escape that I enjoy when I play basketball and everything else is all the mess that I may encounter in my everyday life. Let me know what you think about this picture. Does it paint any special type of picture for you? Can you relate to it on any level? If so how?

No comments:

Post a Comment