Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 3 In Paris

Not much got done on our last day in Paris but I will say this; It has been a while since I have brought up anything having to do with basketball in my last few posts. However, I am proud to say that I am bringing the basketball back because, like any true fiend I had to make visiting a basketball court a part of my itinerary for my time in Paris. This court was rated the number 1 court in Paris by Courts of the World and it's located in the George Carpentier sports complex. On a side note the court is located on a street named after the capital of Haiti (so that was a double bonus for me). I have to say that going to court and just taking in the atmosphere was a breath of fresh air for me for many reasons and I feel truly blessed to see that no matter how different we think we are, we are all tied or connected in the grand scheme of things.






No comments:

Post a Comment