Thursday, February 24, 2011

Missing Lifting Weights and You Know What

Alright let me apologize in advance because i'm starting to get an itch again and I just gotta scratch it in some form or fashion and this helps. My current mindset is positive, in that I am enjoying Amsterdam very much and it did snow earlier this week (which was my first time seeing snow). However, I am missing the enjoyment I get from working out and pushing myself to new levels. I'm anxious to see how my body will respond after my first day back in the gym. I would do push ups but they tend to bore me. Another thing i'm missing is The Game (not the show) and I long to play for about two hours and getting the opportunity to just get in the zone and play hard, but my time is coming soon and L.A. Fitness will feel my wrath. If you're reading this and you're wondering what this is about then we are in the same boat cause i'm just venting. Check out the snow and if you haven't seen Blake Griffin then enjoy him dunking on the Knicks.



No comments:

Post a Comment